Thursday, October 24, 2013

+ Beyonce + Mrs Carter World Tour +

Double take on the tights, this time worn to Beyoncé’s Mrs Carter world tour. A birthday treat spent again with my best buddy Tia. I must say Beyoncé is a force to be wreaked with. She started on time – very professional, her voice played centre stage – because I didn’t pay to hear the band overshadow her voice, she had great graphics – to distract us whilst she changed, she sparkled with costumes, drew us in with her moves and dominated with her voice. Although I had always admired her, I had this perception that she was a bitchy centre of attention diva and after seeing the show I felt a huge sense of respect for her. She may be a bitch, who knows, but seeing how hard she works during her concert, the line ‘A diva is a female version of a hustler’ rings true. Like Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, Beyoncé is surely the Queen, if you have a chance to see this woman, DO!



Top – Wild Child, Farmers
Tights – ASOS Curve
Shoes – Willows Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment